Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Digital recorders

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Digital recorders Reply with quote

I want to upgrade from cassete to digital recording. I don't own a PC yet so I am wondering what your opinions are with the various recorders that are available. BR600 doesn't have enough storage capacity to suit me. Guitar center has some other options but they are as costly as a new computer. Any suggestions ? Tascam DP02 appeals to me but they are in the $500.00 range.. Would a PC accomplish the same task ? I prefere stand alone because I don't like messing with too many controls while I record. There is a Tascam DP02 available for around $200.00 but they aren't available yet at guitar Center and I haven't found any reviews.

What do you have ? and do you like it ?

I record just about everything I play. One of the most valuable tools to have..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> Gear Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: