Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sibelius

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> Arranger's Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
corky4strings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Sibelius Reply with quote

mark when you arrange a song do you program the drum parts, or does Sibelius put the drum parts in for you. or are you using garage band instruments?

let your fingers do the walking i do
Mark
VM Coach

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Sibelius Reply with quote

corky4strings wrote:
mark when you arrange a song do you program the drum parts, or does Sibelius put the drum parts in for you. or are you using garage band instruments?

Corky,

It depends on the project at hand, but generally I program the drum parts myself. Sometimes for jazz I will import drum and keyboard parts from BIAB (Band In A Box) and then modify them in Encore until they fit with the bass lines that I play/compose. All for now...

- Mark
corky4strings

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks mark. guess i'll have to kick start my old computer it has band in the box in it.

let your fingers do the walking i do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> Arranger's Workshop All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: