Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

introduction to scotty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottgoudie@sky.com

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: introduction to scotty Reply with quote

hi there im just new to the site and still finding my way around from what ive seen looks great gear wise i have a heritage h575 fitted with seymour duncan seth lovers which i love.1975 fender strat you cant beat the old ones lol.takamine en10c had it for years great guitar aswell .an a.e.r acoustic amp 60 watt combo.for my jazz im playing through a laney vc112 all valve great wee amp for the money whether you want to rock out a bit or playsome smooth jazz cant reccomend this wee amp enough.glad to be here and to say a big hello to all my fellow musicians Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: