Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back on track again...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jokron

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Back on track again... Reply with quote

...after some time-out.

Now I definetly narrow my music hobby to jazz guitar and stop noodling around with everything else...time is going by and I don't get younger.

Purchased the guitar of my life, a Gibson ES-175 from year 1989.

http://www.jokron.se/Gibson%20es-175%2003.jpg

Planning on buying a Henriksen Jazzamp, but until then I play through Cube 30X. I also have Amplitube in my computer and Guitarport on my desk, so with my guitar I'm probably half way to the sound I want.

Feels like I always come back to jazz and blues guitar when I noodle around with bass playing, piano playing, songwriting, composing, recording and arranging. Seems like I don't get good att anything, just scanning the surface of things.

So trying to find my way to become a descent guitarist I'm looking for a context on the net that suites me. There are some forums with kind people and interesting stuff out there but remembering Marks friendly approach from 2007 and his philosophy "practise what you actually are going to play" I think that this could be the place to hang around...

/Jokron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: