Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tempo rate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astonblake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Tempo rate Reply with quote

Hello guys,
I am new member in this forum.I have a problem.Can anyone please help me?
what can I do to make music with the same tempo rate? I can’t hold the tempo till the finishing!
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Tempo rate Reply with quote

astonblake wrote:
Hello guys,
I am new member in this forum.I have a problem.Can anyone please help me?
what can I do to make music with the same tempo rate? I can’t hold the tempo till the finishing!

Sorry for the delayed response. If I'm understanding you correctly you're having difficult keeping a constant tempo? If so most often this is simply a matter of practice, using a metronome for practice helps, actually doing some percussion study helps people with time considerably.

Forums Admin VisionMusic.com
Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: