Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New feature in the forum software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masanfe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: New feature in the forum software Reply with quote

I am also a user of a Photo forum using same software than Vision Music. I find very useful the feature that allows you to see a summary of all latest messages listed at the bottom of the page showing the index.

You can see how it looks it at www.canalfotografico.org
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion Manuel!

That is a forum modification that could prove of value. But what we are going to do is hold off on much custom modification until we get a clear sense from the phpbb people on when they will stop releasing 'updates' to the software. Everytime they release an update it will either entirely over write custom modifications, or make the update very difficult to implement. So we're holding off a while until we know. Wink

I do plan in implementing RSS Feeds to the forum as well but once again want things to get a bit more stablized.

Peace!

Forums Admin VisionMusic.com
Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: