Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi from Western Mass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jharrison

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Hi from Western Mass Reply with quote

Hello guitar guys. My name is john and I have been playing the guitar for a while now, even took a few lessons with Mark in person back in San Francisco in the 80's. I recently discovered his Visionmusic site, and started to get the lessons by mail. It is awesome fun. I posted a couple of tunes for Mark to listen to, and you all are welcome to check them out as well.

It's all a work in progress, but this is a great place to get some comments and critiques. See you soon.
Mark
VM Coach

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi from Western Mass Reply with quote

jharrison wrote:
My name is john and I have been playing the guitar for a while now, even took a few lessons with Mark in person back in San Francisco in the 80's.

John,

Great seeing you over here, my friend. Yes, I have warm memories of that time period in the Bay Area and having the opportunity to work with you and so many other players. It's really nice to be reunited all these years later. Thanks for participating in our new forum!

- Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: