Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

300B Dean

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: 300B Dean Reply with quote

I just wanted to share this with all of you.. http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2007/Siegmund-Diamond.html Over the weekend, I entered your Diamond #1 with close-ups to the new
release section of Harmony Central .... and it's online already now!
Chris Siegmund.....This amp was four years in the making....one of akind..Chris is in the process of submitting press releases to the guitar mags. out there.He and I have become good friends ,he is on a whole nother planet when it comes to music and building instrments .I wish I had half of his ability.He is why I was a little pushy on the cost of equiptment.He could use more buyers to keep making the great one of a kind old school with new ideas musical equiptment he makes.I just feel honered to be the one who ownes it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> Gear Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: