Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Danny Boy"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> Arranger's Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark
VM Coach

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: "Danny Boy" Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

Here's a recent recording featuring my solo guitar arrangement of "Danny Boy" (traditional), done rubato and fingerstyle on my Pavan nylon-string cutaway classical. Hope you enjoy it and all comments and/or questions welcomed. More coming...

- Mark
memorary

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

in another section of the forum you wrote that these days you are using Snowball by Blue Microphones. Is this the case of this recording as well? I ask, because I am very impressed by the sound and quality of the recording... Beautiful arrangement too. Is the song originally Irish?
Mark
VM Coach

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Snowball Mic Reply with quote

memorary wrote:
In another section of the forum you wrote that these days you are using Snowball by Blue Microphones. Is this the case of this recording as well? I ask, because I am very impressed by the sound and quality of the recording... Beautiful arrangement too. Is the song originally Irish?

Jiri,

Hi! All of my recent acoustic guitar recordings have been done using that mic, and like yourself I've been very impressed with the quality. It's just the Pavan, Snowball, and GarageBand. Glad you liked the arrangement. Yes, it's an Irish traditional. I plan to continue uploading tracks for the purpose of sharing both the arrangements and concepts being used, so stay tuned. All for now...

- Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> Arranger's Workshop All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: