Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finger builder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Finger builder Reply with quote

I just bought a Stella Harmony '67 in mint condition.I got the little bag case with it.I know these are cheap guitars,but this one is in great shape.It even has the orginal strings on it.It does have a slight bow to the neck,but if you know these, the action is so high ,it really does not matter.The strings are really tough,so my fingers are building up nice.It has a deep rich sound,just a fun guitar.Except for a few scraches and nicks,this thing looks brand new.No rust or cracks.
Larry_DC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a find! My first guitar was a Harmony, purchased new in 1967! They were finger builders, alright. You had to be motivated to keep playing one of those monsters.
Dean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry, If you can play it ,you can play anything.haha I have to go for every note or chord.My fingers are tough ,but this guitar puts them to the test.The strings are stiff and non forgiving, but if I get it warmed up and playing ,it has its own voice.The challenge is worth the pain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: