Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another guitar lover brother
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gorecki
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave Illig wrote:
It is like music, it's all about the path. A labor of love, not work. It was a lot more fun though before 9/11. The changes have been astounding.

Amen to that brother! It took a lot of fun out of flying in the DC area. Heck it took a lot of fun out of flying in general. Honestly, I avoid fly commercial period. It's just not worth the headache.

Just after 911 on new years when they were implementing mandatory baggage searches. I had taken the better half on a special trip for new years to South Beach FL for a Meatloaf concert (she just loves Meatloaf). Anyway to keep it short, I picked up a DVD at the concert of him and even got him to sign it for her! She was thrilled, like a little kid thrilled! On the first day (Jan 1) of this new search mandate, the freaking DVD disappeared out of her suit case! OH I WAS PISSED! That's a memory for her I haven't been able to replace and doubt I ever will!

Also, I currently work for the Navy (and many other fed orgs before it) and since 911, federal security is so high and restrictive, it literally prevents me from doing my job at times.

Forums Admin VisionMusic.com
Do you know where all of your F'n B flats are?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> General Discussion, Chat & Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: