Vision Music Forum Index Vision Music
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seven Steps

View previous topic :: View next topic  
guest@visionmusic.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Seven Steps Reply with quote

I've recently had to temporarily suspend my work with Mark in the swing blues wing of "Lessons By Mail;" and while I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle soon, I've been using the time to review the coursework I've already completed. A great aid to staying on track has been Mark's "Seven Steps to Changes Heaven" article. Wnenever I feel I've lost the plot somehow, I review the article and invariably find something I've neglected to include in my practice. The more closely I stick to Mark's advice, the more progress I see in my playing.

As one who occasionally careens into the ditch of scales, modes, and exercises, "Seven Steps" is the tow truck that never fails to get me back on the road and moving forward again.

Regards,
Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vision Music Forum Index -> Coach's Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: